Sunday, March 15, 2009

Hannah's tummy troubles!

hannah has had some tummy problems this last week. We have taken her to the doctor a couple times, and they keep telling me it's her reflux. We just keep praying that it goes away soon, as it really seems to really be bothering our little Hannah Banana!

Lucky for us 'Super Grandma' and Grandpa Dave came up to help this weekend!!!! They helped out so much, from making dinner to taking Abby to the park to taking a turn walking with Hannah, I honestly could not have made it through the weekend without them. I love my Mom so much and can only hope some day to be as good of a Mom as she is to me!

PS: Thanks to my awesome friend Theresa who has experience in dealing with a fussy baby and her suggestion and borrowing of the Baby Bjorn!

Hannah would fall asleep while we where walking around with her in the Baby Bjorn!

Posted by Picasa

No comments: