Saturday, March 28, 2009

Fun Weekend so far!

This weekend has been a busy one so far - and lots of fun!

Friday night Daddy and Abby went to the Skyforce game together. Dakota Dads (www.dakotadads.com) put together this events for Dad's to take their kids to the game! Dave took his kids, Abby's friend Audrey and her Dad went and Abby and Todd! Everyone came over to our house for pizza first (thanks Mom!) than the guys and the kids where off. Abby had so much fun! She ate popcorn and danced to the music, and talked a lot about the big 'bear' (I am assuming it's the mascot..I think it's a wolf though...lol) They had a great time.

Saturday morning when Abby woke up I asked her what she wanted to today. Her first response was "play with Grandma Cheryl!" So, I called up my Mom and told her we where going to visit. Hannah, Abby and I loaded up and hit the road. We went to lunch at the fun coffee shop in Flandreau, we played outside, and Grandma and Abby made brownies. Hannah even had a great day, she was giggling away playing pat-a-cake with Grandma, it was so cute! I love spending time at Mom and Dave's, I get spoiled, and they cook yummy food and I don't have to do any of the work!



Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

Katie said...

Aren't Moms great? Glad you had a fun day!