Monday, May 08, 2006

Monday May 8th, 2006

Hello everyone and happy Monday!!!

This weekend was busy and fun for us! Todd had off work Friday, so he was really happy! On Friday he got 3 ton of rock for our landscaping, he was pretty sore on Saturday after all that hauling, but the yard is looking GREAT! Saturday - Mom, Dave and the kids came up. Josh and Dave went the Storm game, and Mom and I and the kids went to the movie 8 Below - it was good! On Sunday, Todd and I spent the morning together running errands, and then we went to Brandon for a parade! Kinsey was in the parade with her dance team, so it was fun! I think we enjoyed running after the candy as much as the kids did!!! I ended the day with watching my favorite show (Grey's Anatomy).

That was our exciting weekend! Everything is going well with the pregnancy. Our next appointment is May 18th. Now that I am in my 2nd trimester I am starting to get my energy back, and to feel better! We find out the sex of the baby at our 20 week appointment (middle of June!) we can't wait!!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I just realized I hadn't yet told you CONGRATULATIONS!! I am so excited for you. Keep updating your blog!

Kim Lee

Anonymous said...

Hmm I love the idea behind this website, very unique.
»

Anonymous said...

I really enjoyed looking at your site, I found it very helpful indeed, keep up the good work.
»