Monday, May 15, 2006

Happy Mothers Day!!

This Mother's Day was very special to me being pregnant! We got to celebrate with our Mom's on Sunday - We all went out to eat at Royal Fork, it was lots of fun!!! Being pregnant and slightly emotional already - I spent a lot of time with tears in my eyes this Mothers Day - just so happy to soon be a Mommy, to have such an amazing Mommy by my side, and to this year have a Mommy-n-Law to also celebrate Mother's Day with!
I got some really sweet cards for Mother's Day from my friends and Family. I got the beautiful flowers from my Godson (Skyelar Martinez) and his Mom and Dad! I also got a fun gift certificate to Century Theatres from my Mom and Dave so we can go out and take advantage of our free time, before baby arrives! I also got a sweet card from my baby in my belly (Thanks Robin!) That said "Thanks for taking such good care of me in your belly Mommy, can't wait to meet you!" Posted by Picasa

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Very pretty site! Keep working. thnx!
»

Anonymous said...

Really amazing! Useful information. All the best.
»

Anonymous said...

Your are Excellent. And so is your site! Keep up the good work. Bookmarked.
»