Monday, May 22, 2006

16 Week Doctors appointment!

Our 16 week doctors appointment went really well. We got to hear the heartbeat again, and it was strong, which is good! Everything seemed to check out ok! We are super excited about our next appointment on June 16, 2006 - At this appoitnment we will get to find out the sex of the baby and we get a 3D ultrasound!

Also this week - on Sunday the 21st - I felt my first baby flutter! I was walking around shopping for maternity pants, and there it was!! I had to quick call my Mom to verify that - that's what it probably was, definitly a little butterfly flutter! Can't wait to feel it again - makes it all seem so real!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I really enjoyed looking at your site, I found it very helpful indeed, keep up the good work.
»