Friday, February 09, 2007

what's new with us!

This week was full of new adventures for Abby and I. On Monday I started a new job working for Sioux Valley (now Sanford Health) Heart Partners. I am doing scheduling for a Cardiology clinic. I think once I get going I will really enjoy the job. The best part is - it is only a part time job, I will only be working 2 and half days a week.

While I am at work, Abby is being cared for by Becky, my long time friend Tiffani's Mom! Becky quit her job to take care of her first grandson full time, and I asked her if she would mind watching Abby also! She said yes, and we are truly grateful, it's just like Abby has another Grandma who is taking care of her. She also gets to spend time with her buddy Jadon!

It was a tough first week for us, but we made it! and I think once we get in a routine, or until I don't have to work anymore it will be good for both of us!
Posted by Picasa

No comments: